Sunday, October 21, 2012

"WHICH WAY TO GO"

Its been pain for a long time now not knowing which way to go,
The hands of time is ticken yet my world is revolving slow,
Fucked up conditions and stormy weather daily,
People in my face but they know they cant fade me,
Times are hard and bills are high, belly is empty feels like i'ma die,
They tell me Hells hot so don't want to fry!, so what do i do?, tell me should I?,
Get that money and don't ask no questions,
And think about right now and later the lesson?,
Or just keep on and have faith in my God, and sustain the oppression even tho times are odd.
Do I just say 'fuck it" time to get ill, but damn people is that really how I must feel?,
I meen everywhere I go brothas "playahate",
I wanna beat they ass but then I hesitate,
And then I remember the time and dedication,
So I be like its cool that nigga just need his medication!
Shit is crazy and there's no help not even from him,
So I'm back at my first question...where do I begin?
Lord please point me in the right direction because my world is revolving slow,
To make up the time and glorify in your name
Tell me....which way do i go?

                         -Peace, Love & Heaven.....1



No comments:

Post a Comment