Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS.

It aint no sunshine just darkness around me,
Black shawdows dim lights and gray skies surround me,
hot flashes of light brightens the ground around me,
Then back underneath where the demons profound me!
Its a horrible feelin to keep exceptin the pain,
But an wonderful blessin to get away from the rain,
They say every man for himself and God for us all,
But in the black whole of faith do i fall or stand tall,
Its a day for every lesson and a lesson around every turn,
Which defines the moment of wether we fly or let to burn,
And its nothing really great in these stormy conditions,
Wonderin how many of you niggas really hear me and listenin,
But its hard for very few tell the truth now isnt it?,
Just watch your souls burn quick like nitroglycerin,
Or a napalm bomb for you faggots and whores,
But 1 things for sure, "When it Rains It Poors".

No comments:

Post a Comment