Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Real Cool....real love!..1

Love is pain and Pain is love and all in all love is life,
If I ever loved you once then more than likely i would love you twice,
No matter the situation...Salt, Sugar or Spice, its about the dedication
Wether  Frustrated, Content, or Nice!
I'll travel that road with you no matter Flooded, Snow, or Ice,
And before you die once I told you, my Soul would have to die Twice!
In life the fruit is always bitter before it is Sweet,
But when our Souls collide and in middle Earth is where we meet,
Heavenly Passion with a little Thrust of pain,
In which gives you goosebumbs...your Earth begins to Rain,
Water and Moisture and your scent all over your body,
An Excellent View...I have found my New Hobbie,
Because everytime im away from the touch of your skin,
A Love Pain arises from deep down within,
Then when I hold you close because your my best friend,
The Pain leaves my Heart and your Devine love rises again1

...

No comments:

Post a Comment