Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"MOST TIMES.........."

Most times I laugh but sometimes I cry,
Life have me wondering why, why real niggas die?
Isnt it more to life than an world full of rage?,
Man isnt it more to life than busten a 12 gage?,
Dog aint it more to life than tryen to get some ass?,
Bro aint it more to life than robbin for some cash?,
Man i dont really know , but a nigga need to know,
Because times move too fast but dogg days move too slow!
I try to focus, and always do my dopest,
But I keep fallin short y'all I just cant cope it,
So i keep my head high, and keep wondering why,
Life passes me by , just keep passing me by,
Maybe another day, maybe another way,
Just maybe somehow someway some day
I'll be able to get in where I fit in and mingle with the rest,
And call upon my father to releave all my stress!
Because most times I laugh  but sometimes I cry,
Life has me wondering why , why real niggas die?

No comments:

Post a Comment