Monday, October 22, 2012

"Look Into My Eyes"

They say no discrimination in situations, but yet they make you cut your hair to get an occupation,
You stay waiting on the evolution but get the revelation,
I'm telling you the things we went through y'all we still facing, so I keep pacing,
Trying to recognize the struggle, on my knees every nite praying to God to keep me humble,
Yet I still stumble, but guard up, chin up and will not fumble,
Head up cocked back and ready to rumble,
But yet i stay humble and try to smile at you clowns,
And when I look at y'all faces all I get back is frowns, like what now?,
What have I done to you, that would make you so mad wanna turn me black and blue,
Then its on you in these tempting situations, the red and blue pill maxim relaxation,
The meditation, plus the dedication, and a Davine sensation, is the true predication.
Don't forget the mission is the session to keep you guessing,
Twenty five no make it life to keep you stressing, but if you white, its alright he learned his lesson,
I say God blessem cause they know not what they do,
But the mind games they play keeps me growing closer to you, and its so true,
About these days we stay facing, while I'm still wondering how we came to these light skin tracings,
put me in jail, might as well be in Hell, they got a judge playing God to tell me when and where I've failed!...

Now look into my eyes am I real or am I fake?, I'll let you debate, put you in a mind-state,
Now open up your eyes, Its no longer an disguise, so take this as an lesson or mission from the wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment