Sunday, October 21, 2012

"BETTER DAYS"

Man life moves so fast right before your eyes,
People pass away and friends say goodbye!,
Leaving your boy lonely stuck up in this game,
Wondering why my people lower their heads into shame?,
I don't know why keep your heads up and stay proud,
It will be better days but just not right now.
I cant wait to unite with that true girl,
And maybe stress-out and take that trip around the whole world,
Yeah I got big dreams and that 1 chance to make it,
So when i see that chance y'all I guarantee you I'ma take it,
This world cant bring me down I'm a black man on the rise,
I see the jealousy in there hearts and I hear there deep desperate crys.
I give my best to make my family proud, and it ain't nothing like that feeling of seeing my daughters smile
Or to hear the laughter upon my mothers face, or that warm Godly feeling surrounding the whole place.
I cant complain about nothing my life is too Davine,
and so so precious and enjoyable like the finest wine,
Have I had it rough?, yeah- but not like the next,
because I'm always trying hard and always giving it my best,
Whats next?...God Bless!....1

         "Better Days" to come..Hold your head high!....1

No comments:

Post a Comment