Saturday, May 4, 2013

LORD BLESS ME

See, life moves fast so I travel that road  in which Time takes me,
And while walking that road I keep my chin up and head high  asking for the lord to Bless me,
For it is my flesh and not me- and when I say not me, I meen me within and my essence spiritually,
See Lord I know I walk an fine line between Heaven and Hell, and test the boundaries of freedom and jail,
But I ask you for the strength of Jesus to uplift this evil spell,
See Lord sometimes I can not see and the fire I can not smell, and at times I'm choked up and can not tell,
And I need a voice to speak, and your grace to think, and when my eyes are weary- I thank you for the focus then blink,  You're  Love is truly of the Most High,
Father that's why I'm letting go now and embracing all that is good so when its time I wont be afraid to die,
And I say that silently, with your Blessing I wont go violently,
Lord Father- Thank you for forgiving me and all of my sins,
And as I walk this Road Lord walk with me because I do not know where it ends .


                                       Amen...Hallelujah...God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment